Henry... I've taken your heart

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh Henry, my Henry... you will always mystify me with the modern contours of your insides.
You bare your soul for all to see.
Your heart is pumping rhythmically as you invite others to squeeze it on the off-beat.
Henry, my lover, whisper sweet nothings into my ear as I stare at you with longing eyes.
Confused. Reflective. Intriguing.

a reflection of my visit to the Henry Art Gallery... (11/19)




Ten dollars to the first person who can name the artist of this piece without looking it up.


The piece is titled "Flying Hearts" created by Polly Apfelbaum and the installation is located on the lower level of the gallery in the Vortexhibition Polyphonica Experiment area (kiddie corner to the Suttonberesculler: Paroptos exhibit).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY