"I Do" Part II

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Two days ago, I wrote to you about my dream wedding and how I tend to fawn over the technicalities of the event itself rather than the actual matrimonial ceremony of love and romance. A little intense... I know.

Well, today I will continue with "I Do" Part II.

Let's continue with the Engagement Ring. Yes, I'm one of those girls that has had her eye set on a certain rock for the past ten years. With that being said, I've dabbled here and there with various cuts, and I'm still debating between a princess or a cushion cut. So far, this ring has stolen my heart.



It's a beautiful 1/5 carat, cushion-cut Tiffany diamond in a Tiffany Legacy setting with graduated side stones. (
Clarity IF, and Color is at least an E)

The Wedding Dress: I really don't want to do your typical Vera Wang or foufy, princess dress. I would adore a J. Crew wedding dress... but for my wedding, I want something more ME.






Layers of pleated organza and tulle and a train that flows with every step. A beaded and satin waistband... gorgeous.

I'm in love.


Jewelry? Miriam Haskell for J. Crew Bridal...


Shoes... how about a gorgeous pair of these Christian Louboutins....

Perfect!



As much as I can plan all I want, cut out pictures and scrap pages from Brides magazines, the future is yet to be determined. Even though I don't know what will happen for certain... that probably won't stop me from thinking about it...

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    YES to all of this!!! Gorgeous picks for your dream wedding ;)

    I found your blog via Poshmark and Instagram, I am also a recent grad, fashion blogger, finding my path in the career world. Happy to have joined your blog site! You can find me at sparklesandprays.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Elissa

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY