#TSM

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

photo courtesy of All Things Elegant
total srat move

I have compiled a list of my favorite TSMs... if you have never checked them out then click here and find out what all the srat sisters have been gossipin' about. 

1. The higher the hair, the closer to God. TSM

2. I had my wedding ring, dress, flowers, colors and reception hall planned since I was in 6th grade. TSM.

3. My teacher just announced the final wasn't cumulative and everyone clapped. I snapped instead. TSM.

4. Being called a lady, not a slampiece. TSM.

5. Rush crushes. TSM.

6. Making sure your sisters don't get send to standards. TSM.

7. Acting "surprised" when a legacy tells you something about herself during recruitment. TSM.

8. Facebook should add "Lavaliered by" as a relationship status. TSM.

9. Majoring in sass with a minor in class. TSM.

10. Buying things you don't need just because they're in your sorority's colors or symbol. TSM.

11. We know we're beautiful, but can't you just Facebook stalk us instead of stealing our composites?    TSM.

12. She's a good girl, loves her mama. Loves Jesus and America too. TSM.

13. Facebook stalking becomes an art during recruitment. TSM.

14. Headband Headache. TSM.

15. Overusing "haha" to avoid sounding bitchy. TSM.

16. Racing with the girl on the elliptical next to me. She doesn't know. TSM.

17. Sisters before misters. TSM.

18. Spending more at Michaels than the grocery store. TSM.

19. I crop because I care. TSM.

20. Throw what you know. TSM.

21. LML. Love My Little. TSM.


too good...
and embarrassingly, some are so true. bahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY