Currently Playing...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Image via

Recently, I created a playlist called "YOLO," which stands for You Only Live Once. This saying really hit me hard this summer during my little adventure in the #ATL. (Only 6 weeks in the Deep South - 'cross the Mason-Dixon - in the hot hot HOTlanta, so I wasn't going to hold anything back.)

Yolo, most definitely, can be attributed to the rest of my summer, too -- my last summer before I enter the #biggirlworld of an actual j-o-b, makin' paper, paying the bills and being 100% completely independent. yikes, idk if I'm ready for that just yet. Since it's the last summer, I'm livin' it up with a trip to Europe and Cancun with my momma before coming back to #Seattle for my last quarter at the UW. Like that episode in Greek, when Casey Cartwright reflects on her firsts and lasts of college, I'm sure I'll be doing the same as September quickly approaches -- last recruitment, last door chant, last preference, last Initiation... #saddaysfortheadpiobsessedgirl

Without much further ado, let me share with you some of the jams that have kept me chuggin' along... #YOLO #liveitup

  • Love Lost :: The Temper Trap
  • Litzomania :: Phoenix
  • Dawn of the Dead :: Does It Offend You, Yeah?
  • Of Moons, Birds and Monsters :: MGMT
  • Cobrastyle (feat. Mad Cobra) :: Teddybears
  • Fader :: The Temper Trap
  • This Sweet Love :: James Yuill
  • Great DJ - The Ting Tings
  • Fences :: Phoenix
  • Fire in Your New Shoes :: Kaskade (feat. Dragonette)
  • Something Good Can Work :: Two Door Cinema Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY