i spot dots.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

(image via)

Last season, I was obsessed with stripes.... I mean, I still am in love with them. BUT this fall, I'm starting to dig polka dots. Fun, playful and full of life -- it's a print that I was so fond of during my childhood. I've noticed that since this past spring, it's come back! I didn't pick up on it this past April, but rest assured, it's still going to be "in" this fall. Below are some of my favorite outfits inspired by dots.

Blair's iconic, white and black polka dotted A-line dress (image via)
leather with dots on chiffon, tied and fastened up with a belt
(image via)
and of course, you can't feature an iconic print without mentioning Blair from Atlantic-Pacific
(image via)
Lastly, I had to share my current "want" from J.Crew - the Tippi Sweater in Swiss Dot:

Merino wool in 14-gauge knit, $138

So, tell me... 

Are you a fan of dots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY