what to wear: holiday office party edition.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


yup. 
That is exactly how I feel right now... the office's holiday party is this Friday, and I still don't have my outfit lined up. Shame shame on me... First, I didn't want to be over-the-top yet at the same time boring doesn't suit me. As I do some last minute shopping tonight - I'm envisioning lots and lots of sparkles. I'm definitely not the type of girl that would buy one outrageous outfit and never wear it again. The key to always having cute outfits is mix-matching! Fun, statement accessories like this glittered bow belt from Kate Spade or a sparkly sequined collar to spruce up a blouse - give an outfit a lot of pizzazz. 

Here is my Pinterest-inspired look for this Friday's party... I'm thinking of glamming up a simple LBD (that I can wear for other occassions) with patterned tights and tons... tons.. of sparkle

image via
If you have holiday must-wear's - send your ideas my way, please!

2 comments:

  1. I pinned this picture too. Love her everything about her style. I want that hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I want that hair, too. top knots are so adorable.

      Delete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY