happy home: living room accents.

Thursday, August 22, 2013


Recently, I stumbled upon this abstract art piece on Image Kind (above) - just mesmerized by the patches of yellow and shades of gray. As I continue to think of what colors I want to bring into my new space, I've become more and more drawn to this color palette - a bright chartreuse, accompanied by dark and light grays. Obvi, I'll plan to add some pops of pink or gold here and there with tabletop accents. :)

To be honest... when picking out home decor, I didn't even know where to start. Maybe it's a little more difficult right now since I haven't gotten the keys to my new place yet, nor started moving my ish in... but what's a girl to do when she's constantly hooked on West Elm, Nordstrom, and C. Wonder ... and drooling over new vases, pillows and throws? So the hunt for living room accents began last night.

Below are some goodies that caught my eye and were inspired by my latest obsession with the color palette above!

Definitely in love with the mirrored side table and the chevron zig zag mini-pouf.

Any favorites that you'd consider a must-buy? 
Would love to hear your thoughts in comments below!
xoxo

To find out more about my potential new living room accents, click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY