pumpkins + sweater season

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


image via
Happy Fall, y'all! I am more than overjoyed to welcome sweater season and hot spiced cider back into my life. To celebrate these crisp days of colorful leaves and mulled wine, my main squeeze and I paid a visit to our favorite pumpkin patch in Snohomish County -- Bob's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch. This is our second annual pumpkin trip, and one of my favorite fall activities. 

One of the best things about this patch include its homemade cider doughnuts (pumpkin is the best!), fresh-pressed cider and the great selection of apples, squash and corn by the pound. We had a great time at the patch, and look forward to more fall fun this season.







What fall festivities are you up to this season?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY