#MusicMonday

Monday, December 13, 2010

In the realm of Twitter, today is Music Monday (also known as #MM in case you didn't know appropriate trending-topic etiquette). Out of respect for Finals Week at UW... I will share one of my all-time favorite "Study Sesh" playlists from my iTunes with you. It's a compilation of indie, electronic, singer/songwriter, and pop.
Random? Yes.

But... that's just me being me.

1. Dancing On My Own by Robyn
2. Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
3. This Sweet Love by James Yuill
4. Embers by Just Jack
5. Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons
6. Rabbit Heart [Raise it Up] by Florence + The Machine
7. Dreaming by Goldfrapp
8. Teenage Dream (cover) by Boyce Avenue
9. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
10. Let Go by Dave Lichens
11. Instantly Gratified by People in Planes
12. Time to Pretend by MGMT
13. Lisztomania by Phoenix
14. You Don't Have to Leave by Mike Posner
15. Dice by Finley Quaye
Enjoy the jams

Study on friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY