Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good morning friends...
Happy Sunday.


Rise and shine to a new day of productivity, Starbucks, my "Sunday Jams" playlist and meditation walks through campus.

(Meditation/contemplation runs take place during the week... gotta give 'dem legs a rest on the weekends.)

Productivity -- Guess who has more applications and cover letters to write? Oh wait.. that's me. Why am I always writing them/why do I have so many? It's because I tend to stumble upon them when I'm looking at company profiles and LinkedIn. The more I find... the more I add to my list.

Starbs -- Choice of drink lacks any sort of caffeine today - I settled for a Venti, Caramel Apple Spice without whip cream. It's like Christmas in a cup... all, year-long.

"Sunday Jams Playlist" -- the usual assortment of trance/house consisting of Deadmau5 and Kaskade.... but I also added a little T. Swift and Mumford Sons.. Annie G.'s got me hooked on them.. oh and in honor of Macklemore's tour... I have some of his stuff too.

Today's going to be a marvelous day.... It's a Recruitment Funshop day today for the new RVP (Kashia) and FRC (Elyssa) and I'm so excited for them. It's weird letting go of something that I have spent so much of my time and efforts on, but I know they will do an amazing job. It's hard for me to let go of Recruitment... so it was inevitable that I woke up at 6:30 am to look cute and be ready to help the R-team with their polish checks at 8 am. LOVE LOVE Love them  so much. Can't express enough my excitement and faith in that they will carry on all of the little plans my R-Team had last year. 

Can't wait to see what the rest of the day will be like. It's going to be a good one.

I can feel it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY