deuces.

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm coming home, bay bay. #bestcoastwestcoast

Bags packed. Phone charged. Airplane-playlist made featuring Foster the People, MGMT and The Temper Trap. Boarding Pass ready to be checked off by airport security... All that's left? Saying good-bye to the big Pi Palace here on Ponce. Farewell to Memorial HQ/EO, my home for the past 6 weeks. 6 weeks of amazing memories, fun, hard work and adventures with 7 other sisters from all over the country. 

#ATL, I bid you adieu. 'Tis a bittersweet farewell. Adios to the: queso, Chick-Fil-A, late night trips to Cafe Intermezzo, Yogli Mogli, Opera, the former fratdaddies at Johnny's Hideaway who love jammin' to the BeeGees, the morning strolls across the Maxine Blake loggia, playing sardines in Pi Palace, putting too much soap and overflowin' the dishwasher (#sorryaboutit), swimming at Jenni's pool in Decatur and just simply having adventures in the city. 

#HOTLANTA, you did me good. 
I'll catch ya later - next time I cross the Mason-Dixon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY