need to catch up on my ZzzZzs

Monday, December 19, 2011




                                             Source: allthingselegant.tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Hello friends... it's been a little more than a week since my last post. sorry! Neglect is not the reason for my lack of posts, but rather, the need for sleep. I've been waiting to catch up on my "ZzzzZzzzs" since those all nighters during dead week and finals got to the best of me, but somehow I didn't get much of a chance to do so until I went home for Christmas... apologies. apologies. apologiesss for not writing.

so where to begin?


Last I left you, I was sleeping on a nest. Not much has changed since then... my lovely leather futon/bed decided to be delayed in shipping. Hardwood floors and plush comforter/pillows and blankies have become my besties as I attempt to snuggle in a good night's rest for the next day of work.

Work... now that's worth chattin' about. Professionally, it's not good etiquette to chat on social outlets about your job as learned from social media gurus in the field... but I will tell y'all one thing.
I L-O-V-E my new j-o-b

stressful? yes.

at times, does my head want to explode? maybe.

so why do I love it?
passion. that's why. I'm passionate about public relations - building relationships between my clients and the media - learning about the ever-changing digital landscape - understanding the dynamics of a large global agency - networking - mingling with pros who are as excited as I am when the latest tech gadget gets a huge rave on Techflash... that is why. I am oozing with a hunger. a hunger to learn. 


As the New Year starts to creep around the corner, I'm beginning to reflect... on the year that has led me up to now. Next post, m'dears... just you wait. It'll be a good re-cap. i promise.


But for now, this little one is a bit weary and ready to close her eyes... good-night.
finally... I'm catching up on my ZzzzZzzzssss (9 hours of ny-ny time!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY