deepest apologies to my readers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

They say that at least one time in a bloggers' digi-life, the writer will post at least one offensive thing whether he or she realizes it or not. My previous post received quite the views, feedback, criticisms and and well, some emotion that I did not mean to evoke/provoke/bring out.

I can't say it enough... but I am truly, deeply, and honestly very apologetic for any words or thoughts that may have been misconstrued in my last post. I honestly didn't mean for those words to hurt anyone. I especially did not mean to offend my friends and my sisters. The tone of my previous post was not meant to cause any damage, but for those that I have caused, I truly do apologize.

For those who were upset by my previous post, please note that it has been recently edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY