late night thoughts... paris.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Source: bit.ly via Amanda B. on Pinterest


It's exactly 11:07 p.m. on a Monday night... my thoughts exactly: Why am I not fast asleep yet?

Answer: I'm thinking of Paris.

My mind wanders back to this summer of croissants, fresh macarones and exquisite people speaking beautiful words to me in a language that exudes romance, worldliness and refinement. Red balloons, shopping, endless glasses of champagne... and the list continues.

Oh, what I would give to go back. right. now.

Now, the time reads 11:11 p.m.

Maybe if I wish hard enough on that bright star in the distance, I could return soon -- or at least in my dreams tonight, I'll be walking down Le Champs with a Jean Paul Gaultier silk scarf wrapped around my neck, an Hermes bag in one hand and a fresh pistachio macaron from Laduree in the other.

One can dream, right?

sweet dreams, ma cherie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY