hellloooo weekend.

Friday, May 18, 2012


To start this weekend of fun, celebration and relaxation, I'm grabbing drinks with a new friend for the happiest of hours.. happy hour! Can't wait to catch up with her over sangria.. such a gem.

It's been a long week, but finally today is Friday! Events on the agenda include a senior night outing to Capitol Hill with my Alpha Class and Founders' Day at the chapter house on Sunday. I'm absolutely excited to hang out with these girls - my best friends - my sisters!

Reminiscing of the good 'ole college days (I know.. it's been only 6 months) has got me wanting to volunteer more and be a better alumna for the chapter, PRSSA and my lovely alma mater. So to start giving back, I'm attending a PRSSA workshop and presenting a mini-session on "online branding." I hope those kids are ready for a rockin' prezi!

Last, but certainly not least on the list... PACKING FOR SF! I'm absolutely stoked to go meet up with the work friends for some bonding. Don't even get me started on what I should bring... IDK. meoww... :( I'm worried I don't have the appropriate outfits since we're "glamping" - glamorous camping, as my team leader calls it. Post on Sunday will probably include frazzled me attempting to pack (throwing clothes around) and stuffing as many pair of shoes as possible into my carry on.

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope it includes sunshine and sangria! 

Title courtesy of Rihanna's "Cheers (Drink to That)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY