remember your alpha delt girl.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Congratulations, Tatiana on your pinning!

Yesterday, one of the sweetest girls I know, Tatiana, was pinned by her boyfriend of three years. She is by far one of the most intelligent, sincere and most amazing sorority sisters that I have gotten to know - I'm truly appreciative of our friendship and sisterhood. I'm more than overjoyed that she has found happiness in a man she loves and in someone who loves and respects her the way she deserves. In Greek life, pinning is when a fraternity gentleman gives his sweetheart his pin - putting her before his own fraternity. It's a symbol of a strong relationship and a step towards a new chapter in their lives. In other words, pinning is a pre-engagement. I'm so honored and privileged to be a part of her special day. The singing and passing of the candle was absolutely beautiful, and it was also wonderful to see my sweet sisters at the chapter house for this ceremony!

In addition to celebrating Tatiana's pinning, today marks the first day of senior week at the Pi Palace! It  truly felt like home to be at the chapter house with my Alpha Class and catching up like 'ole times. I've missed them all so much. It's going to be a struggle to balance work this week.. but regardless, I'm going to try my best to make it to the sisterhoods this week. 

So proud of how far we've come ladies... and I'm excited where life will take us. No matter how far we are, what states we end up in -- our sisterhood is what's strong and keeps us together because it's not just four years. It's for a lifetime.
image via
I will always remember my Alpha Delt girls... I'll remember them when we're all away. They're all I've ever wished for.. true to each other, we'll always stay. I'll always remember our small white diamond and pearls of friendships true... these memories will last forever.. It's Alpha Delt for me.

Here's to Senior Week with my Alpha Class sisters, my sweet sister, Tatiana on her pinning, and Founders' Day -- celebrating 161 years of amazing sisterhood! <>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY