OOTD: Graduation Style #2 - navy, cream and collegiate

Monday, June 11, 2012



Saturday was the big day.. UW Commencement! So of course, I had to wear a different dress... here is graduation outfit #2

Just like my first outfit, I wanted to keep this one simple and classy. With a gold-buttoned, navy blazer, nude heels and pearls, this had collegiate all over it. I'm in love with this dress. It's one of my favorites.. why? POCKETS. perfect for storing lip gloss if you want to go hands-free for the afternoon. I brought my little LV clutch for this occasion though, since I had too much to take with me, which included my umbrella. I didn't want to endure another Noah's Ark downpour like Thursday. 

Thanks to my dearest mother for taking these pictures. They were taken by the Olympic Sculpture and Myrtle Edwards Park. Mama and I stopped by for a quick photo shoot before heading to Century Link Field. Hope you enjoy!!

OUTFIT
Dress: Ella dress in 'Rambling Rose' - classic navy, floral vine print; Blazer: Ralph by Ralph Lauren; Necklace: Nordstrom Bracelets: Banana Republic and J.Crew; Rings: Michael Kors, Alpha Delta Pi sorority and vintage crystal; Earrings: Kate Spade "Putting on The Ritz" studs (wore them with outfit #1, too!) Shoes: Patent, criss-cross nude from Austique (boutique in London); Purse: Louis Vuitton

*Also.. as I'm awaiting for photos from Friday's graduation photo session, I will be delaying my graduation recap until I receive them. Thought it would be best to keep it all in one post. :)


Mama told me to look into the distance? haha


Hope you enjoyed the outfit! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I know you technically graduated eons ago, but still. Yay!

    Love that you wore a blazer b/c for some reason, when I think of you, I think blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY