seek courage. no regrets.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012


                                         Source: fadeintoyoustrangeyouneverknew.tumblr.com via Independent Fashion Bloggers on Pinterest


I challenge you to be brave today because some of the biggest successes stem from doing the cray cray and taking big risks.

From this morning on and so forth, I challenge myself to take upon at least one thing I'm afraid of, because at the end of the day, I can say that I'm a better me and scared of one less thing...

Living life to its fullest requires a person to have the gumption of stepping out of his or her comfort zone and truly carpe the shit out of diem. That's true success - to look back and say that you've never regretted, that you've never wished you did it differently, that you were completely 100-percent complacent with how you approached each situation because you gave it your all.

no guts. no glory. let's take life to the face.

1 comment:

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY