Keep Calm and Love My Big... Little Problems

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Recently, Lauren from Little Problems approached me about a feature on The Accessory. I was absolutely flattered that she would ask me to write about the fun, new sorority line.

As you may know (or have read previously my blog), I was a very active member of my chapter - heavily involved in events, philanthropy, the Executive Board and even the International Organization's headquarters in Atlanta, Ga. where I spent a lovely summer further learning the importance of our history, tradition and values.

Greek life is a big part of who I am... and the person who truly instilled that sense of ADPi-spirit was my Big Sis - Denise (style blogger at Belle Bottoms)!

Needless to say, I'm in love with Little Problem's cute Big/Little tanks- these are fun for working out, pairing it with a sorority cardigan and of course, outings with your Big/Little. (They would make awesome Big/Little reveal presents, too!)

simple and cute, dontcha think?

Little Problems also sells koozies to keep your beverages chilled - which is great for gamedays! And like any sorority-focused line, the proceeds go to a charitable cause: the Wounded Warriors Project - whose mission is to honor and empower wounded service members.

Look cute and support a great cause? I think.. YES.

For more information, visit Little Problems here. You can also find them on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.

*Note: Little Problems does not represent a specific fraternal organization or Panhellenic. As a result, they do not need to be Greek-licensed. 



1 comment:

  1. Um, where is the Diamond Sister Problems shirt? ;) But I liked your little disclaimer about being Greek-licensed haha.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY