ootd: silly bands

Friday, March 22, 2013

{OOTD} top: J.Crew stripes. Forever 21 hot pink cardigan. J.Crew colorblocked scarf. Vince Camuto fur vest. bottom: J.Brand denim skinnies. shoes: Me Too leopard and gold cap toe flats. Jewelry:  the usual arm candy from mama and the boy. silly bands.

happy friday!
Today's OOTD was inspired by bright spring colors and the fact that I found some fun toys in my box of hairbows.... silly bands!! I'd be lying if I said it was a childhood favorite because these definitely weren't popular or made available until senior year of college. Back in my day, it was neon glow bracelets and those black stretchy choker necklaces that you could buy for 50 cents from one of those toy dispensers at the drugstore. I'm not ashamed to admit that I definitely rocked these and bought several packs of silly bands throughout college to pair with the rest of my sorority and friendship bracelets. They even provided a great source of entertainment during boring lectures... Regardless, the bits of color and fun shaped animals certainly bring a cheery spirit to my Friday! 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the mix of colors and print you put together. I'm really loving stripes lately myself. Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY