i got it from my mama.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

image via
This weekend, I'm more than excited to be venturing home to sweet 'ole Portland for a lovely Mothers' Day weekend. I'm anticipating amazing homemade Vietnamese food, hours upon hours of shopping and quality tea time with her, my grandma and aunts.

Not just on Mother's Day, but every day, I'm thankful for my dearest mother - a sweet woman with flair for beautiful jewels and good food. Like mother like daughter. :) A love for 70s music, dancing and random cravings for fried chicken wings... I am totally my mother's daughter. My quirky habits... my tendency to speak loudly...  I'm proud to say that I got it all from my mama.

My mother inspires me and encourages me to reach for the stars - and I'm truly thankful and appreciative for all that she does, especially her patience and support. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. Thank you, mom!

So for today and through this weekend, it's three cheers for Mama Nguyen! Love you and am so happy I get to spend the weekend with you.

top: UW college graduation | bottom: Paris, Summer of 2011
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY