insta mix v. 2

Monday, May 20, 2013


My little cousin celebrated her 6th birthday two weekends ago. Absolutely precious!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was filled with a semi-drizzle (typical Seattle), laughs, great friends and delicious eats, of course. Here a few snippets of the past two weeks featuring a few amazing people in my life. Enjoy!


Discovered my new favorite drink: Grande iced soy chai latte. Filled with sweet goodness and a hint of spice from the chai, it's a delight in the morning.


My favorite flowers are finally in season. Caught a glimpse of the season's first blooms at Whole Foods Market. Gorgeous and bright, the peonies smelled absolutely beautiful.


Had to share a recent rainy day outfit featuring my favorite Michael Kors, bright yellow trench, a royal blue Topshop dress, enamel bangle from J.Crew and leopard flats. 


Ventured with my main squeeze to the movies and caught the 6 pm showing of The Great Gatsby at the Big Picture, a quaint movie theater underneath El Gaucho, where you can get drinks served to you during the show.


Last but certainly not least, celebrated my sorority's Founders' Day with my sweet sisters. Absolutely loved getting to see these beautiful ladies from my Alpha Class! 

What adventures have you been up to?
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY