OOTD: Skinnies, Scarves and Patent Pumps.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013


Let's be real... who's not obsessed with Valentino's beautiful, studded t-strap pumps? I literally drool with shoe envy every time I spot the lovely pair on my favorite blogger crushes. But when looking at that three digit price tag, I'm not that keen on purchasing a pair. Instead, I opted for a more budget-friendly option: Sole Society's anneke mid-heel pump in nude. Paired with skinnies and a light airy blouse for a casual chic look at work or dressed up with a flowy dress and top knot - I have to say that I'm absolutely in love with my new purchase. 

With a mid-heel, these pumps are super comfortable, and I can walk for hours without pain. 


I was definitely inspired by this Pinterest image. Love the cuffed hem, distressed denim look. It adds an edgy touch to the look.

Below is my OOTD featuring the new pumps - styled with my favorite scarf found on a family vacation to Paris, a white chiffon oversized blouse from Nordstrom (similar here) and cuffed skinnies.


What pair of heels are you currently eyeing?
Would love to hear your picks in comments, below.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY