fall for navy.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

image via
Recently stumbled upon this image from one of my favorite Tumblrs - Bippity Boppity Boo. How appropriate, given that the beautiful, rich dark navy color is making quite the scene in the latest, closet envy sightings of NYFW's street style.


{images} 1 // 2 // 3

Even more so... Anthropologie recently brought its shoppers "Color Us...Blue." -- an aggregation of its favorite pieces for fall featuring a beautiful splash of cobalt and/or dark ocean blue. It's no wonder that I'm currently falling for navy and coveting that color for my own wardrobe. 

Below are a few easy ways to incorporate this beautiful fall color into the wardrobe! Whether its a little polish on my nails, a chunky scarf of my Hunter wellies, I'm definitely excited to wear navy this season.






Are you falling for navy or a certain color this season?
Would love to hear in comments below!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY