stacked and simple rings.

Friday, September 13, 2013


Lately, I've been drawn to more simple accessories and how they look absolutely beautiful when layered or worn solo for a delicate look. A few of my favorite shops for simple jewelry include Dogeared Jewelry, Tiffany & Co and Baublebar. To share, sideways crosses are currently a must-have for my necklace collection. Aside from necklaces, I love how simple rings can make a statement when stacked or worn on different fingers.


Here: I've styled these beautiful stacked rings from Nordstrom's BP department alongside my sorority signet ring. The rings come in a set of 5 in a mix of gold and silver metals. Personally, I don't think it's a faux pas to mix metals.. but instead gives it some spunk! Thoughts - do you mix silver and gold jewelry? 


Also another way to style simple rings -- I've started to switch which fingers I've been wearing them. Typically, I'm a fan of wearing one large cocktail ring on my index finger. However with this simple pave disc ring, I thought it would be fun and cute to sport a delicate bow one on my ring finger, too! FYI - my bow ring (similar) is a midi ring... but I have super small, child-like fingers so that works, right? 

Are you a fan of simple jewelry? What pieces are your must-have right now?
Share in comments in below!
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I mix metals now that Jessica (Johnson) told me it's okay and even trendy lol. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY