happy home: cozy comfort.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


My fondest moments of bliss are those spent on a lazy Sunday, well-rested and wrapped in soft, comfy blankets. That's why finding the perfect bedding for my new place will be just as important as the rest of my decor -- I'll be spending many rainy, Seattle days cozied up in it with my favorite coconut green tea and a book or the latest issue of Vogue. Since my new place is a studio - I'll want to make sure that the new bedding matches with my chartreuse and grey color palette as mentioned in my previous happy home post, featuring living room accents. As such, greys, whites and a dark trim are definitely going to be considered when I shop for these lovely, fluffy must-haves. Below is a round up of my current picks from West Elm, Serena & Lilly and Target. Can't wait to share with you what I decide on getting!



Do you have a favorite store for bedding, pillows and throws? 
Feel free to share in comments below! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY