leavenworth: get your jingle on.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


This past weekend, my main squeeze and I ventured off to Leavenworth for a fun weekend adventure. Filled with visits to a cider mill and winery, there was tons of holiday cheer - it was the perfect way to relax and refresh. In town, we found our first Christmas ornament to share, and can't wait to find more to add to our collection each year. Wrapped up in layers of sweaters, wool and puffy jackets, we braved the cold, sat by the nice fire outside of the Icicle Brewery and enjoyed some frosty beers. Being away from the city allowed me to really enjoy the moments. Not constantly checking my phone or Facebook, this was a chance to unplug.

We also celebrated a little "friends-giving" complete with a smoked turkey, sweet potato casserole (main squeeze made it!) and stuffing. Absolutely loved every second of that, and makes me hungrrryyyyy for Turkey Day when I plan on indulging in all of Mama Nguyen's yummy cooking. 

Below are snippets from the weekend... enjoy!





What did you do this past weekend? 
xoxo



1 comment:

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY