Accessorizing Life With: Andrea from Sole Society

Monday, November 4, 2013

This week, I'm beyond honored to feature Andrea, CEO of Sole Society as part of my "accessorizing life with" series. 

For those of you who aren't familiar with the brand - Sole Society features the latest and cutest shoes and accessories online and at select retailers such as Nordstrom. In collaboration with Julianne Hough, their bringing runway-inspired looks to shoppers but at amazing, affordable prices! One of my all-time favorite pair of shoes from Sole Society are these lovely nude, studded pumps - last seen here. Basically... I'm justifying your next shoe purchase :) 



As the CEO for Sole Society, Andrea Wasserman brings a fabulous sense of style, creative wit and the passion and energy required to excel in the industry. It is my absolute pleasure to feature her today, and I hope you enjoy!

Who/what inspires you?
Traveling inspires me. From the emerging retail concepts in Seoul to the entrepreneurs in Cambodia to the markets in Lisbon, I've always come back with ideas and a renewed sense of energy.

What is your favorite accessory? 
These days, I'm building out my collection of Sole Society accessories. My personal favorites so far are the Natalya handbag in green and a mixed-print infinity scarf.

How long have you been working in the fashion industry, and what has been your most rewarding experience so far?
I've been working in and around retail for most of the time since I graduated from college in 2000 (plus some summer stints in the mall before that). It's always rewarding to work with teams to figure out how to grow in new ways -- [either] a product or service offers the customer wants, a business model the company hasn't tried before, [or] a brand that can be seen in a new light.



Much thanks to Andrea for sharing her time and more on The Accessory!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY