Accessorizing Life With: Living in Color Print

Thursday, January 9, 2014


Today, I'm excited to share with you my interview with Kristin of Living in Color Print as part of my "Accessorizing Life With" series. From the sunny beaches and palm trees of Southern Florida, Kristin exhibits Southern and preppy charm with bright colorful prints and a twist of of modern flair in all of her style outfits. I'm obsessed with her bold and daring color-combos! She recently pulled together a round up of her favorite 2013 looks, which I must say.. it is mighty impressive with the array of outfits - featuring mixed prints, neon brights, maxis, peplum and flannel. All I gotta say is that she's a must-follow on your blogroll! 

Without much further ado, meet Kristin: 

1. Who/what inspired you to blog?
I originally started Living In Color Print because I wanted to share my own experiences in the fashion industry with others and with the hopes to inspire a few along the way. 


2. What is your favorite accessory? 
Favorite accessory would hands down be a good pair of high heels. There's nothing more exciting then opening a new shoe box and slipping those babies over your toes for the first time.  

3. Over the time that you've spent on Living in Color Print, what's the most rewarding experience?
I have been so blessed to be exposed to so many wonderful people and experiences over the past two years, it's hard to pin-point one specific time. The first time I attended Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC as a blogger [rather than working backstage] was certainly mind blowing, however I would honestly have to say the most rewarding part of blogging is seeing my hard work pay off. Whether it's affirmation from a reader commenting they really love something I've posted or a killer new opportunity to work with a new brand, it's always fulfilling. 


Thanks again to Kristin for her time and for being a part of my series!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, doll! :)

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY