Zara Opens in Seattle!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Last night, Zara happened and it was fabulous. As soon as those doors opened at Westlake center, the store immediately began to fill with shoppers - eager to see all of the clothes, shoes and beautiful accessories. 

For this fun adventure, I tagged alongside my friend, Alyson, who "oo'ed" and "ahh'ed" with me at all the pretty things we wanted to add to our closets. One thing we immediately gravitated towards were the statement necklaces - beautiful, bright and over-sized bling. We were in love. Can't wait to see how Alyson will style the one she picked up tonight!

As for me, there were so many things in that store that I had the hardest time figuring out what I wanted to buy! Beautiful, simple and modern - that to me is why I just about loved every piece in that store. There was this one gorgeous, blue flower print dress, but unfortunately when I held it up, it was just way too long of a hem and torso. *insert sad face* 

                                

But of course, I did not leave the store empty handed. What I found? This light, airy white top and this soft, almost suede-like blue v-neck. Wish I had more time to shop the store, but with the crazy crowd for tonight's press event and the anticipated jam-packed madness this opening weekend - it's a safe bet, I'll give it another two weeks before my next visit.

Excited to pick out which outfits I'll wear my new goodies with,
look out for a style post coming your way soon!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY