chop it off: a new haircut for spring

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Next month, get ready to say goodbye to my long locks! I absolutely can't wait to meet up with my favorite Gene Juarez girls and get my new hairdo. To welcome in spring with a fresh look, we're going to snippity snip my hair into a long bob.

My stylists have been pushing for this shorter look for about 6 months now, and finally, I'm starting to see why it all makes sense. I've never really been daring or wild when it came to styling my hair. I've always had long hair for as long as I could remember. The shortest it's ever been was right under my shoulders, and the only bright colors I've ever gotten done were my recent balayage

With that said, this new haircut come March will definitely be one for the books. Beyond thrilled, I've been pinning looks to get some inspiration and more direction for this new look. 

Here our a few of my favorites below:





What do you think of the long bob?
Are you sporting a new hairdo this spring? Share with me in comments below!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just got my hair cut, but definitely was not this adventurous. Excited to see your new 'do!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY