happy home: spring scents

Monday, March 31, 2014


What comes with spring? Spring cleaning, fresh blooms and brighter home decor. This weekend, I gave my happy home a deep scrub - dusting every nook and cranny, rearranging the too-many-to-count assortment of candles on my coffee table, and of course, picking up a few tulips from the market to give my place a pop of color. To add the final touch of "girly girl", as my main squeeze calls it, I spritzed the clean and oh so lovely scent of Bergamot and Ocean Aria, one of the room fragrances I recently received from Antica Farmacista. Fresh saltwater notes with hints of soft jasmine and lavender bring a tranquil mood to my happy home. Immediately, I was in my "zen" zone. 

(Thanks, Antica Farmacista for the Happy Home goodies!

My New Favorite Room Fragrance: Bergamot and Ocean Aria
If you're more of a citrus lover, Antica Farmacista has other scents to choose from such as Grapefruit or Lemon, Verbena and Cedar that give a more zesty smell. Or if you like me, I like to mix up scents based on the room... i.e. play up a more perky, happy scent in the bathroom to wake me up in the morning when I get ready for the day.

Currently in my powder room is the Ala Moana Home Ambience Perfume. It's a crisp, clean floral scent that reminds me of a little tropical oasis. My main squeeze is a huge fan of this scent and immediately noticed it when he stopped by this afternoon.

Ala Moana on my vanity in the bathroom. 
The best thing about the Ala Moana Home Ambience Perfume I received is that it's basically fragrance diffuser! Notice the little sticks pointing out of the bottle? As the weather gets warmer, you know that the last thing you'll want to do is light candles to bring an inviting scent to your home. Also, Febreeze can sometimes smell a little like a doctor's office... So I'll just leave those aerosol sprays for them. Keeping it cool and fresh is the way to go this season, and this diffuser is the perfect little trick for that. Also, how cute is that little antique-looking apothecary bottle? Absolutely adorbs and such a cute way to dress up the bathroom decor. 

How are you bringing spring into your happy home?
Share your ideas below!
xoxo




Antica Farmacista was established in 2003, as the first company to introduce the home ambiance reed diffuser in the U.S. Antica was built on the founders' philosophy of "whether for the home or body, each and every one of  us should have a signature scent that tells our own personal story". Antica fragrances can be purchased at domestic retail partners: Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel and approximately 900 boutiques throughout the US.

Disclosure: Products and samples were provided by Antica Farmacista. As always, all opinions expressed are my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY