seersucker + nantucket red

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

red ruffle top from banana republic (similar) // lilly pulitzer shorely blue seersucker buttercup shorts //
brown longchamp tote bag // sperry top-sider boat shoes //
j.crew nautical bangle (similar) //  marc by marc jacobs gold bracelet watch

One of my favorite things about my trip to Boston was all the cute, preppy outfits I spotted over there! My love for Lilly Pulitzer was rooted in my internship in Atlanta a few years back, and it definitely continues today. Unfortunately, us - West coasters - aren't big on Lilly, so when I visited my first brick and mortar Lilly store on Newbury Street a few weeks ago, I was immediately in love, and barely able to contain all of my excitement when seeing all the pink, green and brightly printed outfits. And obviously, I couldn't pass up on the cutest pair of seersucker shorts... 

Comfy, chic, light-weight and easy to wear - this purchase immediately became a staple to my wardrobe on this trip. And of course - to complete the outfit, I added a pair of Sperrys and my Longchamp tote bag for simple, classic day look! (You can spot this outfit in my Boston travel post here during my trip to Mike's Pastry for yummy cannolis) 

Are you a fan of seersucker?
Would love to know how you would style these 
buttercup shorts in comments below!
xoxo


Like this look? Shop for similar pieces below!






photo credit: my main squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY