celebrating fall at home with antica farmacista

Monday, October 13, 2014


image via
As the colors change, we welcome the new season into our homes. Whether that'd be more mason jar candles, beautiful festive pumpkins or even fall-like scents -- I'm beyond thrilled to be adding this season's decor to my happy home. 

With my recent trip to the pumpkin patch (more details to come this week!) - I'm thinking of dabbling with a little DIY no carve pumpkin decor. I'm in love with the glittered and ombre ideas below. 

image via
image via
Check out these easy, no-carve decorating ideas from Apartment Therapy and Better Homes and Garden!

In addition to beautifully decorated pumpkins, I'm also excited for fall scents - candles, yummy pumpkin pie, spiced cider, and cinnamon pine cones! To help me celebrate all things fall this October and in honor of National Breast Awareness Month, my friends at Antica Farmacista sent me the fresh fragrance and home diffuser of Peonia, Gardenia and Rosa

What's even more awesome about it - 100% of the profits from this fragrance along with any of the Peonia, Gardenia & Rosa products benefit Gilda's Club, which is an organization that supports cancer survivors and their families. Antica co-owner, Susan Pruitt battled breast cancer seven years ago, and Gilda's Club was a tremendous support for her. 



The fragrance is absolutely beautiful. Subtle woodsy notes and a mix of floral notes from peonia, rose and gardenia bring a warm, romantic vibe to my happy home. I love it styled next to the assortment of candles and the wee, little pumpkin on my side table. 

How are you decorating your happy home for fall? 
xoxo







Antica Farmacista was established in 2003, as the first company to introduce the home ambiance reed diffuser in the U.S. Antica was built on the founders' philosophy of "whether for the home or body, each and every one of  us should have a signature scent that tells our own personal story". Antica fragrances can be purchased at domestic retail partners: Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel and approximately 900 boutiques throughout the US.

Disclosure: Products and samples were provided by Antica Farmacista. As always, all opinions expressed are my own! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY