8telier Open First Retail Store in Seattle

Sunday, November 23, 2014


This past Thursday, I was delighted to visit 8telier's first retail store in Seattle! The store sits on the first floor of Pacific Place - bringing sophisticated "elevated essentials" - with an array of neutrals and contemporary design. 

A few things I was obsessed with include:

This amazing jacket! It's made of this "liquid" fabric that's smooth, silky and better yet... MACHINE WASHABLE. Yes, ladies and gentlemen - fine, high quality clothing that doesn't need any dry cleaning? Count. me. in. 

Also, being me... (obsessed with accessories), I couldn't get my eyes off of her selection of midi rings. The gunmetal color is so edgy and cool! 

All the clothes had a great touch and feel to them - soft and comfy. I loved how the draping on the blouses and dresses fell. It's like a step up on your everyday basics - making them perfect for the workplace, a night out on the town or weekend adventuring. 

I'm very excited for Jean and Craig Glover of 8telier, and cheers to them on their first retail brick and mortar store! 

Hope you all get a chance to check out the store, soon! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY