the little fur vest

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


It's been absolutely frigid these past few days in Seattle. But cold weather means new ways to layer and wear cute winter outfits ... and another reason to wear my favorite winter wear must-have: my little faux fur vest! 

I'm not going to lie... I stared at my vest this past September and was literally counting the days I could pull on this fluffy, softness of comfort around my shoulders. 


For this layered outfit, I paired my vest with a J.Crew black cardigan (similar), a deep plum chiffon blouse (similar), leather panel leggings and my favorite, comfy heeled Dolce Vita booties (similar). To top off the look off - I wore my favorite, fuschia Tory Burch satchel bag and a statement necklace from J.Crew. There's nothing better than a bright pop of color and some baubles to liven up an outfit. 


And what can I say... I love my fur vest. Semi-dressy like I did on this post or casual with a striped tee + skinny denim + flats, or even glammed up over a little black dress -- I heart it and and its furry warmth of goodness.


Mucho love to Alyson for snapping these photos! 

What is your winter wear must-have?
xoxo


Like the look? Shop for similar pieces below!




1 comment:

  1. Does K serve as your photographer? If so, he does a great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY