fall trends // nuts for neutrals

Monday, November 10, 2014




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
This fall, I am all over neutrals - tans, greys, blacks and whites. I said goodbye to the bright pinks and neon colors this past August when summer bid its sweet adieu. Now with the gray Seattle weather, I'm immediately drawn to cozy knits, cashmere and leather -- all ranging from darks to lights on the gray scale. 



Madewell has a fabulous section of camel tones in sweaters -- especially this comfy, funnel collared sweaterdress




And can we talk about these peep-toed beauties.. ahem, sorry, I meant booties :) They are just the right amount of sass to spice up an all neutral look. 

Need some more inspiration? Check out a few of my favorites and see why I'm nuts for neutrals.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY