sale alerts, vol. 1

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

There's nothing I love more than a good sale - especially if it's at my favorite store, and the item on sale is something I've had my eye on for the past month. With the holiday rush of shopping and gift giving just around the corner, it's never too early to stock up on presents for her, him, and you ... along with stocking stuffers and treats for family and co-workers. As such, I'm taking it upon myself to be your holiday shopping buddy and share the latest steals and deals at our favorite places to shop. 

First up -- Kate Spade is having a 20% off sale on must-haves through Thursday November 13th! Plus FREE Two-Day Shopping. Can it get any better than that? 




Here are my favorite picks from the Kate Spade Must-Haves Sale:



Second - J.Crew Factory... umm up to 40% everything in store. Also, get an extra 30% when you use CODE: EXTRA30. Offer ends tonight!  






Third -- on the main J.Crew site, save 40% off fall sale favorites with code NEWSTYLE. Plus, get an extra 30% off sale items.

On Banana RepublicEnjoy 40% off your purchase online and in-store with code BRGOOD.

Last but certainly not least -- I hope you didn't miss out on the Nordstrom Clearance Sale! You have until tonight to save up to 40% off, and believe me.. there are some great steals here. I spotted a beautiful Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac crossbody purse and this lovely Michael Kors watch





What sales have you shopped this week?
Happy Retail Therapy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY