Pure Confidence

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Addicted to the beautiful words of Sara Bareilles' King of Anything...

She speaks truth: "Who cares if you disagree; you are not me.. who made you King of Anything?"

There is no need to steer away from my path, and there is no reason I shouldn't follow my dreams. No person, belief, situation, or thing should deter me from embarking on my own adventure. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions... We, ourselves, are our best critics.

No one should judge me but myself. For only I know myself when I'm at my worst and my best.

This realization is actually uplifting... I don't have any reason to fear or to lack confidence. The only person's judgement that should be of importance to me is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY