The future awaits...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello dearest friends,

I'm sorry for not posting lately. It's not like I've been neglecting you or anything... it's just school has consumed my life. Currently taking a class that my future depends on (Public Relations & Society) and also working on my minor (Law, Societies, and Justice) can be quite demanding of my time. As well, I'm on the hunt for a summer internship and am applying to almost 12 national and/or global PR agencies.  So... as I said before, it's not as if I don't want to update you or share my so-called words of wisdom with you. It is the lack of time I have in the day to even sleep or enjoy my life that prevents me from updating frequently.

Sorry to be brief, but there's tons of articles waiting to be read and some more applications to polish.

'Til this weekend my loves.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY