STYLISH... who me?

Sunday, January 23, 2011


Dearest Anna Kate, 
Thank you darling for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award! You inspire me to be a better friend, sister and ADPi. Pi love <> 

For those of you who don't know Anna Kate (especially, my fellow ADPi - Alpha Theta sisters who read this.. you should check out her blog -- click here-- and get to know her), she is an inspiration to me. 

This story might turn into an awkward cyber-moment, but i.don't.care.... So here.it.goes. Anna Kate and I have never actually physically met. Don't go all "creeper" on me.. it began with a simple recruitment question from an RVP to a former RVP/current President of Zeta Iota chapter... and then the little RVP from Alpha Theta (yours truly) became a tad bit obsessive with the Zeta Iota Facebook Fan Page because she was constantly looking at ADPi stuff online on her spare time during the summer (TMI... haha).

But what started out as a little question soon blossomed into a mini-facebook sisterhood, and we became friends. It was through my interaction with Anna Kate, that I realized the rarity of the true sisterhood Alpha Delta Pi fosters. It doesn't matter the chapter, the state, college, major or where you live in relation to the Mason Dixon line. She and I share the same ritual, wear the same pin, and shake the same handy-do. For that, I automatically LOVE her and look up to her as more than just a friend, but as a sister and an inspiration. -- That's my little ramble about ADPi love <>

"The ties that bind me to my sisters are not wrapped around my wrists; but rather, they are fastened to my heart." 

But back to this stylish blogger award... Here it is below:

The Rules
1. Link to the blogger(s) who gave the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 8 ladies

Thanks again to Anna Kate for sending me the award. 

My 7 fun facts are the following:
1. I love Peonies and Gardenias
2. Despite my conservative behavior and preppy wardrobe... I WANT to go to a rave because I'm obsessed with techno/trance/house music.  
3. Starbucks drink: Venti, non-fat, 1 pump hazelnut cappucino or Venti, iced-green tea lemonade- sweetened
4. I prefer CAKE to cookies. Especially, RED VELVET. 
5. Not a fan of pop... so I usually prefer a San Pellegrino to accompany my meal. 
6. i.heart.sushi. i.could.eat.it.all.day. 
7. J.Crew Obsessed -- isn't that already pretty obvious? 

And now to pass the sexy torch.. ehem.. sorry I meant 
Stylish Blogger Award
I choose you 8 ladies:
1. I want to give it to Anna Kate too @ High Cotton because she gave it to me. 
2. Ashlyn darling is totes deserving of this award, too! @ Miss Magnolia
3. Miss Annie G. @ All Things Go
4. Julia who is far far far away in London @ Adventures in London
5. Erica Jordan -- the Matriarch of the Dynasty @ Erica K. Jordan
6. Dearest Mckenna... @ Ruffles & Rhetoric
7. Sarah, a bestie from high school @ Pop Culture
8. Buns & Borough - thanks for following me doll. 



3 comments:

  1. I would be lying if I said this didn't make me tear up just a little bit while reading it! Thank you for absolutely making my entire week! Pi love, Sister. <>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Anna Kate! I can't wait for you to be an LC... because I'm totes crossin' my fingers for you to be one.. and I'm gonna beg EO to let you come to Alpha Theta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks, love! I was super surprised when I saw my name on the list.
    In a slightly related note, I didn't realize how customizable blogger templates are.
    On a more unrelated note, Denise and I decided that we are having a Dynasty reunion when I get back.

    Pi <3s!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY