1851 Violet Circle - Join now!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Check out the ADPi Foundation video that was presented at
District Leadership Conference 2011

Alpha Delta Pi Foundation.

Feel inspired - empowered - adpi love?

Pledge your support here 
and 
become a 

<> Violet Circle Member <>

For a simple donation of $18.51 in honor of our founding year, you can make a difference and support the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation. Through this foundation, the funds go directly towards programming, leadership training, seminars, District Leadership Conferences, Grand Convention and many other benefits for all chapters within our International Organization. A majority of the donations go towards scholarships and grants, too.

In addition to helping your sisters, the donation made in your name is your invitation into the 1851 Violet Circle, the individual Undergraduate Giving program of Alpha Delta Pi. In token of the Foundation's appreciation, each Violet Circle member will receive a complimentary violet dangle each year she participates in the program.

Make a difference today and support your sisters...


I feel strongly about this Foundation not just because I'm an ADPi and how I know this supports the sorority... but because I believe in the future of my sisters. I believe in the tradition and the everlasting bonds - both old and new... and yet to come. The Foundation supports all of that. 

At DLC VI where I met Mrs. Peggy Bort Jones - I'm sure all of you who know me, have heard me ramble on about how amazing she is and that I adore her dearly - I began to realize how important the Foundation was and its important for the betterment and the future of our sorority. Mrs. Jones taught me how the love and sisterhood is for a lifetime. I want future members to find that same passion and love I have discovered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY