"The person next to you is a part of you...

Monday, February 28, 2011

... for you are the person next to them."
photo courtesy of the Kappa chapter at Samford University  
side by side...

the beautiful Alpha Class '10 at Alpha Psi chapter of USC

oh sweet violets
photo courtesy of We Heart It

<> my beautiful Alpha Dees <>
Alpha Theta chapter at University of Washington


The quote above is from Fraternal Thoughts, a blog that expresses the positive leadership, service and values of being a part of the Greek Community. Today's main message is to appreciate the people around you. Besides my family (my dearest Mama Nguyen) I have my Alpha Theta sisters whom I cherish for their presence in my life has been life-changing. 

I know I've said it many times (and referenced in my other entries - check out "You've Got the Love" and "Stylish Who  Me") but, I guess I can't say it enough...

"I Do" - Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY