Golden Encore

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My two joys - the Golden Lion
and
one of the many awards we received at the Greek Excellence Awards Banquet.
you reap what you sow.

After 9 months of preparation, countless all-nighters, and intensive workshops, 
J and I did it. The hard work truly paid off. My love - my joy - the crazy part of me that is still obsessed - my second self - has now been rewarded. 

I came into the Greek Awards Banquet wanting it - that was all I cared about. Now, it sits in the Maxine Blake library in all of its glory. 

In addition to Recruitment programming, we also received Excellence in Environmental Awareness, Excellence in New Member Programming, and Most Improved Chapter. As well, Alpha Theta was a finalist in over half of all the categories. Truly proud to be an ADPi <> 

Excellence in Recruitment Programming 
recognized by IFC and Panhellenic at the University of Washington


This is my pride and joy.

a treasured note - kind words 
from the one and only Mrs. Peggy Bort Jones - Alpha Zeta chapter

throw what you know.


Golden Encore (remix) - The White Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY