Up Up N' Away....

Monday, April 4, 2011

photo courtesy of We Heart It


It's official... 
I bought my tickets this morning. 


Georgia, I'm coming your way this June! 

On June 7, 2011 at the break of dawn, one carry-on + a large suitcase + the Longchamp + myself are hoppin' on the plane. We're officially jet-settin' off down South 'cross the Mason-Dixon. Then, it's just a short stop in Denver for a half an hour and straight-floating on fluffy clouds to ATL where I'll be staying for 6 weeks at Memorial Headquarters! 

Here's a little shout-out to my EO sisters: Ladies, get ready for an uh-MAZing time... we'd be rockin' the ultimate ADPi mansion! Miss Haley, Courtney, Michelle, Megan, Jessica, Diana and Brittany -- I love you already and can't wait to meet y'all down South. (Dontcha like it? I'm practicin' my Southern accent... chyeah right, like I can pull that one off haha imma leave the real Southern accents to Haley) Already have spoken to Sarah about going to a Braves game, I hope the rest of you join us, too! Also, Haley and I are determined to shop 'til we drop in downtown ATL... so best be ready! 

Cannot express all of my excitement and joy -          i can't wait. 

The title of this post is from Kid Cudi's "Up, Up N' Away." Give it a listen -- it's one of my favs. imma leave you with a couple of words from the speech that is said at the very closing part of the song:

The end is never the end. 



darn straight, Kid Cudi... this won't be the end... because it's First. Finest. Forever

1 comment:

  1. aaand I'm fixin' to show you a good time down in the South... you won't wanna leave!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY