This is only the beginning...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alpha Theta - Winter 2011
I never thought I'd say this so soon... but I'm a little homesick. Sweet Alpha Thetas, I miss you all dearly. Know that as much as I love the sweet ways of the South, my heart belongs with you all in the Pacific NW  and Seattle. BUT I will say... I'm having the time of my life here in HOTLANTA! I'm excited to take tons of pictures and share with you all of my stories and adventures -- and tell you all about the amazing women I'm working with this summer aka the crew aka SUMMER EO INTERNS!  I know that the friendships made at Executive Office will be a once-in-a-lifetime bond that will be shared for many years to come.

Roll Call
Jessica :: California State University - Chico, Eta Rho Chapter
Haley :: Samford University, Kappa Chapter
Diana :: West Connecticut, Eta Omicron Chapter
Courtney :: University of Arizona, Delta Gamma Chapter
Megan :: University of Missouri/Mizzou, Alpha Gamma Chapter
Brittney :: Troy University, Epsilon Kappa Chapter
Michelle :: Oklahoma State University, Alpha Omicron

8 women from all over the States :: 1 love :: 1 sisterhood

Enjoy the pictures below... I promise, I'll take more when I get the chance.
Memorial Headquarters
(aka the ultimate diamond ADPi mansion!)


Quick EO intern update: 
It's been an amazing two days so far, folks, and I'm so happy to be here. I mean... over the past two days, I've learned a whole bunch about Southern culture, other chapters and can't wait to bring it all back to Seattle. I also had my first Chick-Fil-A! Delicious... dahhlings, we need one in Seattle. It is so yummy! Oh and yesterday was my first experience at Passion City Church. I don't know if any of you are familiar with it, but a bunch of us interns went to this college hangout session (inspired by Miss Haley!). It was really interesting and thought-provoking. I have a deep appreciation and respect for the people there. It's truly remarkable to see such young people, like ourselves, who are so open and willing to share their faith. Quite moving. I'll have to update you about that experience in my next post.

But that's all I've got for you now... so stay tuned friends, because I have much more to tell you in the next week or so. Pi love <>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY