Tomorrow is the #BIG21
In preparation for my berffday and of course - while I write my final paper, I am listening to my Birthday Playlist! So here are the beats that are keeping me motivated and pumped for tomorrow:
1. And We Danced :: Macklemore
2. Live From Paris (MGMT Freestyle) :: Swizz Beatz
3. Press Rewind :: WarmGun -- WarmGun is a friend (Brian Chinn) and fellow Greek (Sigma Chi) who is extremely talented, and I am so excited to see where he will go in the future with his music. I'm sure it'll be amazing!
4. 4 AM (Adam K & Soha Radio Edit) :: Kaskade
5. So Damn High :: Sol -- Sol is a recent graduate of the University of Washington (2011), whose underground hip hop music has been a fav around the Seattle area. I had the opportunity of listening to him at ASUW A&E's Spring Concert 2011, and thoroughly enjoyed him. Such a sweet guy - I'm so excited for his performance at Bumbershoot this September 2011.
6. Be Alright :: Occidental Productions -- Occidental Productions is also a friend of mine (Dustin Lagos) and another Greek (Theta Delta Chi). I love this song -- the beats are perfect, great remix, uplifting and keeps me focused.
7. I Wanna Go :: Britney Spears
8. Say Aah (feat. Fabolous) :: Trey Songz -- Oh Girl, it's your birthday.. open wide, I know you're thirsty... Say Aaahhh
9. Electric Feel :: MGMT -- This song never gets old. I've been a major MGMT fan since day one.
10. Birthday :: Florida -- so old... but it's my birthday, and I don't want my cake on my birthday... I want my cake everyday... haha
So there you have it. 10 songs that are playing on repeat..... until I finish this wonderful 8 page paper. After that, it's packin' everything in my car, preppin' for the big day, and studying for the last exam!