"To The Top of the World"

Monday, August 22, 2011


Italy. Switzerland. France. England. 

What a whirlwind these past 12 days have been... I've had a blast traveling with my mother and the tour group despite the 5:30 am wake-up calls. I can't fully describe everything I experienced during my trip; indescribable the sights I saw and the foods I ate. However, below are some of my favorite pictures and a link to the Facebook albums so you can peruse at your leisure. Oh and I will describe in my next three posts some of my favorite places. Can't recap everything, but at least you get a snippet here and there.

Vatican | Rome


Colosseum | Rome

Venice, Italy

Lucerne, Switzerland

Notre Dame | Paris

Champs-Élysées | Paris
Eiffel Tower | Paris

Buckingham Palace | London

For more, click here: Album 1 (Rome and Venice), Album 2 (Venice and Switzerland), Album 3 (Paris and London)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY