countdown

Monday, November 28, 2011


                                                                      Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest

It's really happening...

hello #biggirlworld. the little one has arrived! 

As of today, I have officially accepted an offer to be a full-time intern for both the Digital and Enterprise Tech teams at Edelman! Can I just say that I'm beyond lucky to land a job at an amazing agency?! These next three months will be a grueling, exciting and uber-busy trial period as I will work my little bum-bum off to impress the big guys and hopefully land a permanent gig with the agency. 

Who would have thought... that (a) I would have the opportunity to work with one of the biggest and most influential PR agencies in the world immediately after college? (b) doing a blend of traditional and digital PR.... and (c) fully integrating the ever-changing, fast-paced world of technology into my daily and work life? Ahhhh... there are not enough words to describe my excitement.

I literally jumped up and down when I got the call on Wednesday... and best believe, that it was so difficult for me to not blow up all of my social media outlets with the news until today.

Next big step... where to live post-grad/post-sorority life? Well, Momma and I have been searching... and this upcoming weekend, she'll be coming up to the Emerald City to help me find a new place.

I am living.... there... in two weeks. so excited. #seattleite #citygirl 
Right now, she's a big fan of Belltown. 'Das righttttt friends... a cute little downtown studio?! With a view of the Space Needle and a quick ten minute walkie to Pike's Place? CHYEAH buddy...

This is how I feel about that: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dear friend of mine (Miss Ashlyn Stallings) said it quite well the other day: "God is SO good." Amen, sista... God is so good right now. I'm really diggin' His plans and can't wait to see what else He has in store for me.

I just honestly can't believe that my life is starting to fall into place. I'm finally becoming an oh lawd, don't even know if I can actually say it.... an adult.

And so, the countdown begins...

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! You are so great. They would be crazy to not want to keep you after you prove how indispensable you are during the internship. :) Good luck apartment shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY