request: add 8 more hours to the work day

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dearest friends and family,

Lately, life has been a crazy whirlwind of non-stop meetings and work... a dozen cups of coffee later, I'm glad to say that I have survived my first three weeks with the new position. Woot! With that being said, I do realize that I have neglected my writing and of course, keeping you all updated on the happenings of this Seattleite in Training... Lo siento friends... I promise I'll make more time to write. (Clearly and sad to say, my New Years' resolution for writing a better and more consistent blog was short-lived.) But hey... I'm going to try again.

To kick off my series (after much delay), I am featuring two Seattleite fashionista-bloggers whom I admire and aspire to be as I embark on my journey into the #biggirlworld.

So enjoy the next post as my first entry into my "Seattleite in Training" series!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY